- We've opened it up to state practitioners, as there are a number of cross-over topics.
- New venue in Wichita: the Wichita Bar Association, 225 N. Market, Ste 200.
- New venue in Lawrence: The Eldridge Extended, 8th and Vermont.
- All materials will be distributed in advance electronically. If you need a paper copy, print it before you come, as none will be available on-site.
- Lunch is on-your-own, but . . .
- . . . . social hour begins at 4:00 pm at a yet-to-be-designated spot (taking suggestions for both venues).
The full schedule is here:
Fifty Shades of Brady - Paige A. Nichols
When the Govt Comes Knocking, Who has your Back?-Hanni M.
Fakhoury, Electronic Frontier Foundation
When a Kansas Felony is not a Federal Felony &
Supreme Court Update on Sentencing - Melody Evans
Defending SORNA Prosecution - Carl Folsom
Crossover State and Federal Issues - Kirk Redmond/Jenn Roth
Recent Developments in Prosecution Policy, Locally & Nationally
Panel - Tom Bartee, Melody Evans and David Freund
See you there.